Packaging the EXE for 4.19, Windows
1. Need to install Visual Studio Community 2017, just the blank package.
2. Then, open up Visual Studio, in the Tools, Get Tools and Features, then choose Game Development with C++, choose C++ Profiling Tools and the latest Win 10 SDK
3. From developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/sdk-archive, under Earlier Releases, download Windows 8.1 SDK
4. In Unreal, in Project Settings/Platforms/Windows choose Visual Studio 2017 under the Toolchain.
5. Also, you may want to start with a basic VR Template map and test build that. Then migrate your map into this project.