This is a good method for cleaning up untidy projects ( I had to do this because I couldn’t get a standalone level to build – I thought it was something to do with an unused plugin that was giving build errors in the log).
- First make a new blank project
- Then open your old project
- Select the level you want to move
- RClick and choose ‘Asset Actions’ /Migrate’ – it will select all the assets and bits used in the level (including plug-ins)
- navigate to the content directory of your new blank project. Migrate it there.
You are done!